- "Thank you for all your hard work on New Years Eve, we all had a great night the food was excellent. Pencil us in for next year"New Years Eve, Stoneyford Kilkenny December 2010
- "The whole process from meeting you to the end of the wedding was an absolute pleasure."Portlaoise: Marquee Wedding July 2009
- "That the food & service were going to be anything but top class was never in doubt, but I think you even surpassed our expectations ........"Portlaoise: Marquee Wedding July 2009
- " (your) ability to deal with the unexpected ie: extra guests etc...... It was done with minimum fuss & that we were oblivious to most of it! speaks volumes as to how you run your business."Marquee Wedding July 2009
- "....a great many people told me how much they enjoyed the food at the Rally. I don't know how you survived putting on something everyday in different places."Butler Rally: over 6 days August 2009
- Thank you so much for providing such a superb tea, at such short notice for M***'s funeral......I am so pleased that you could be involved with her final social engagement. Funeral Kilkenny October 2011 October 2011
- Trish and Eamon, We want to extend our warmest & most sincere thanks for the service you provided at our wedding....Bennetsbridge Wedding June 2011
- Both ourselves and our families were thrilled with how everything turned out at the wedding, we got wonderful feedback about the food from our guests. We were so happy we went with the sausages (Foodworks Free Range Pork) choice in the end, it was very popular...Niall & Clare: July 2011
- Everything provided by you was outstanding, from the quality of the food itself to the excellent service from your team....something which was commented onWedding Kilkenny July 2011
- I was blown away by how the cake looked and it tasted just as good..Chocolate Fudge Wedding Cake: Kilkenny: June 2011
- The food was amazing. Thank you so much. Andrea and SiobhanKilkenny March 2011
- Thanks so much for everything at the OHNI Conference. The Parade Tower: Kilkenny Castle September 2011
- Just to say many thanks for the great food and service during Gathering.Niamh Barrett: Barnstorm Theatre October 2011
- I want to say a big thanks to Creative Catering for all the hard work and effort put into this year’s Doyle’s Annual Trade Show...... As always we had lots of positive feedback, commenting on how great the food and service was on both days..... Doyles Of the Shamrock Trade Fair 2011 December 2011
- I would like to express our appreciation to you and your team for the quality, service & attention to detail at our function in Kilkenny Castle...Irish Society of Gastroenterology April 2012
- The meal was a real credit to you & your staff & was very professionally presented. Feedback from the members was extremely positive with the occasion being thoroughly enjoyed by all..Irish Society of Gastroenterology April 2012
- thank you very much to you and your team, for the lovely food at our graduation ceremony. Everyone loved it and I really loved your tiramisu!Amanda Craft Council of Ireland July 2012
- thank you so much for the wonderful food and outstanding service at our wedding in June. We received so many compliments on the food and you were such a pleasure to 'work' with... kells, kilkenny 2012Kate & Rob Kells 2012 June 2012
- It was an added bonus to the lovely food to have such calm and organised professionals around us in the panic leading up to the big day. We will be recommending you forever.... kells, kilkenny 2012Kate and Rob Kells 2012 June 2012
- 'Trish - Thank you. As always great food & service. Many compliments. Please thank your team'Maidenhall August 2012
- Thanks for all your hard work and patience....and to the staff who were excellentButler Rally August 2012
- Thank you for making our wedding so special. The food & service were absolutely perfect. The attention to detail was so appreciated by us & all of our guests.Wedding Thomastown September 2012
- Once again many thanks, we'll spread the word!Mammy of the Bride: Thomastown September 2012
- Dear Trish, Eamon and Colleagues, Thanks a million for catering so well at our christening on Sunday last. We were delighted with the food, service and overall professionalism. Mary and David Newmarket February 2012
- Just wanted to thank you for the amazing food we had for Michael's birthday. Everybody enjoyed it and it was top class again... Can always count on you to do a great job. Edel, Bennetsbridge April 2012
- Trish & Eamonn , I wish to acknowledge the wonderful service provided by Creative Catering, before, during and after my daughter’s wedding in September. Please accept my sincere thanks to you and all your wonderful staff. Kitty: Mammy of the Bride: Thomastown: September 2012 October 2012
- Many of our guests were from abroad and all were so impressed - with the food/presentation, friendly and professional service and attention to detail – both on the day of the wedding and the BBQ on the following day. For many it was their first visit to Ireland and all left with great memories. Kitty: Mammy of the Bride: Thomastown: Sept 2012 October 2012
- Trish, I really appreciated the personal service and immediate response to emails or ‘phone calls and I can without hesitation recommend your company to anyone requiring caterers who provide a truly professional service. Kitty: Mammy of the Bride: Thomastown: Sept 2012 October 2012
About Creative Catering
Creative Catering Ltd is Kilkenny's and the Southeast's longest established outdoor caterer, wedding caterer and event catering company. Creative Catering Ltd was founded in 1990 by Eamon Blake and Trish Finegan.
With 22 years in business behind us this year and with over 60 years combined catering experience in both kitchen and service, we make a great team. Creative Catering specialise in wedding catering, corporate catering, catering for special family occasions (such as communions and confirmations) as well as small intimate dinner parties.
Weddings are as individual and unique as the two people whose wedding we celebrate on the day. At Creative Catering we endeavour to capture this uniqueness by spending time with our clients and determining what exactly are their wishes for their Wedding Day.
Every wedding we cater for is different in every way from the last, except where the quality of food and service is concerned. After the initial contact is made by the client we meet to discuss, without obligation, wedding menus, budget, venue and what type of service the wedding couple require for their day. We also provide a tasting of your chosen menu for up to four people at our premises in Dunnamaggin, Co. Kilkenny before a deposit is received.
If the couple so wish, we at Creative Catering, can organise everything for your wedding reception from the canapés to the clean-up. This takes a lot of the pressure from the Bride and Groom and leaves them free to enjoy planning the rest of their day. With our years of experience and with our contacts through out the industry we can get the best deal possible for our clients on all aspects of the catering and hosting of their wedding reception.
As we are a small company and wish to give top quality service to our clients we cater only one wedding per week. For us a wedding or large event is three day function. We arrive the day before to set the tables with all crockery, cutlery and glassware required. On the day of the wedding we arrive to set up the champagne reception if required and the chefs will be on site from early afternoon. The day after the wedding we return to clear away anything left from the night before and to collect payment.
Prices for our weddings start at €50.00 per person. Prices are inclusive of vat, crockery, glassware, cutlery, kitchen equipment, menus and service.
We can provide our clients with champagne for the reception and wine for dinner or you can supply your own. Creative Catering charge corkage not per bottle but for the service of the reception which includes the glasses and staff needed. The price for this service depends on the number of guests but is generally €2 per person inclusive of Vat.
At the pre dinner reception we can also provide canapés for your guests to enjoy while waiting for the wedding photographer to finish and the meal to start. Our prices for this service start at just €5.00 per person (please see our list of canapés on the menus page).
As with our corporate catering we can provide our wedding clients with a full sit down service or buffet service. For our buffet service guests are served starter, dessert, tea and coffee at their tables, which are laid with crockery, cutlery and glassware. They come to the buffet, table by table, where the main course is served by our chefs and your guests are helped with the salads. We would be happy to fully serve the top table if you wish.
If you should choose to have a full sitdown meal for your guests, they will be served all courses at their tables.
If you are considering the use of a marquee for your wedding, be sure to chose one which suits the theme of your big day. There are a massive variety of Marquees available and a range of options for decoration and adornment within the marquee.
We are exclusive caterers for Horetown House, a wedding venue in Foulksmill, Co. Wexford. www.horetownhouse.ie An historic house dating from 1692 it has been lovingly restored by it's present owners to a wedding venue for those brides and grooms that want a wedding with a diffeerence. The house itself can host 120 guests and a purpose build marquee can cater for up to 200 guests. With Kate and Niamh we have devised menus that use food producers from the surrounding counties of KIlkenny and Wexford exclusively for Horetown House. Contact Kate on 051 565633.
Irish People love an excuse to throw a party and Creative Catering have a range of informal menus that will help make your party a truly special occas
Offering the highest quality business catering, three course meals to Hot and Cold Fork Buffets